ART SUBJECT SPECIALISTS AND EDITORS
We are a young translation company looking to build an ongoing freelance relationship with a core group of art historians, as well as art history students, who would collaborate long-distance with our translators, consulting on specialized terminology during the translation process and/or editing and proofreading completed translations.
- Flawless writing skills in your native language
- Knowledge of a particular area of archaeology or art history
- High-speed Internet access *from home*
- A high level of precision and attention to detail
Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com along with a one-page writing sample and a brief cover letter specifying:
- Your native language (if you are bilingual, please indicate the language in which your writing skills are stronger)
- Educational background, including the countries in which you have studied
- Areas of particular expertise and your specific qualification in these areas
- If you have any previous translation experience and/or would be interested in being trained as a translator, please be sure to mention this.
Candidates may be asked to complete a test of editorial skills.
William Victor Translations
C/ General Alvarez de Castro 39
28010 Madrid, Spain
Tel.: +34 91 448 7862 / +34 91 701 1770
Fax: +34 91 445 2225